Wedding in Cape Town
Wedding in Cape Town
Are you looking for a wedding venue in Cape Town?
Congratulations, the time has come and you are now planning your wedding day. Local and foreign brides alike are looking for their perfect Cape Town wedding venues. And there is little surprise why. There is the perfect wedding venue for every type of bride – whether she wants something smart or something more casual. Something on the beach or something in the winelands… the Cape has it all. So where in the Cape do you want to get married?
Have you considered exactly what kind of wedding you want? Well the wedding venue you decide on is going to dictate whether or not you have the wedding you have always dreamed of. The great news is that Cape Town wedding venues can offer you everything you want and a whole lot more.
So the first step when looking for Cape Town wedding venues is to consider what kind of venue you are looking for. Close your eyes for a second and think about where you want to say your vows and where you want to have your wedding reception. What is that perfect picture in your head? Let me give you a few ideas… You could have a wedding in the middle of the city, saying your vows in front of your closest family and friends with the magnificent Table Mountain in the background. You could also get married right on your very own private idyllic beach and host an amazing reception at a posh hotel or restaurant afterwards. Another option would be to get married on one of the many wine farms in the Cape which are unmatched in beauty anywhere else in the world. So what is it going to be?
Once you have made some choices about what kind of wedding you want then you get to start looking for the perfect wedding venue.
Tips for Finding Cape Town wedding venues
Look on the internet first. The best way to find the perfect venue is sitting on the internet and searching. Most wedding venues will have a website and are just waiting to be found by you. There are also great websites like SA Wedding Venues where you can easily browse through hundreds of wedding venues and narrow down your options.
- Next compile a list of the wedding venues that really stand out to you and send them an enquiry.
- Create folders on your computer and get organised.
- Compare information and quotes and rule out the venues you cannot afford or that do not appeal to you on closer inspection.
- List the pros and cons of each venue
- Call the wedding venues and arrange appointments to go and visit the venue. Have a look at the cons that you have listed and have a look and see how much it would affect your wedding
- See if you ‘click’ with the wedding venue staff. Sometimes we click with people and other time there is not connection. The staff at the wedding venue are going to be very much involved with your wedding planning and on your wedding day. It is important that you feel you can work well with them.
The rest is up to you! Good luck