Altydlig Wedding Venue – Altydlig Wine Farm forms part of the original farm “Uitsig” that was bought by Johan Laubser in 1933. The property is named after the beach-side home of his sister, the well known painter Maggie Laubser and is situated on Langverwacht Road, Kuils River (next to Zevenwacht Wine Estate). The cellar commands uninterrupted views of Table Mountain and False Bay, from where cool summer breezes maintain moderate temperatures in these Stellenbosch Vineyards. When brothers Abraham and Hardy Laubser, now third generation winemakers, asked entertainer/entrepreneur Nataniel to join them in this venture, the ALTYDLIG Boutique Wines were born.
Altydlig Wine Farm Weddings
Our chef cooks stylish home-made country food and will specially design any menu according to your needs. The guesthouse on the farm offers 5 stylish en-suite bedrooms including a Honeymoon suite. The farm also offers beautiful spots for your photographs for that lasting special memory! Our venue is ideal for corporate functions, engagement & birthday parties too.
- Max Guests: 120 with dance floor
- Venue supplies: Solid wooden tables (rectangular 2.5m x 1m – seats 8) , wooden chairs, cutlery, crockery, wine coolers & glass jugs.
- Coordination, planning and execution of the event.
- A full bar service is available at very affordable prices and as per your requirements.
- Ceremony on the farm available
Contact Altydlig Wine Farm
Guests – Up to 120
Accommodation – Yes
Conference Facilities – Yes
Chapel – No
Outside Ceremony – Yes