L’Ermitage Wedding Venue – Come and take a walk down our Quaint Cobbled Streets and you will know , you have Arrived somewhere Special…L’ermitage Chateau and Villa’s – Our Sanctuary for your Soul.
Situated on the Fransche Hoek Wine Estate – Surrounded by Breathtaking Mountain Views and Fynbos , Our Venue offers a Unique Experience to all. We have a Passionate Team with a Can Do Attitude and we Look forward to Hosting you
For guests seeking a unique wellness experience there is the very special Skin & Body Sanctuary. It’s just the place to make sure that the peace of L’ermitage penetrates deep into the body, refreshing and cleansing in holistic treatments.
And of course for weddings and social celebrations, or conferencing and corporate affairs you need look no further than L’ermitage for an unforgettable experience.
Have guests gasping at views of all sorts on your wedding day. Whether you are looking for the ideal wedding venue or magnificent surroundings to admire whilst renewing your wedding vows, L’Ermitage in Franschhoek is ideal.
The exquisite stained- glass window chapel at L’Ermitage, Franschhoek offers a non- denominated wedding venue for a romantic service whilst the surrounding grounds will host the reception of your dreams.
Our Master Chefs are at your service and will ensure for a Menu that will suit your Expectations and Tantalize your Tastebuds
Allow us to WOW not only You but your Guests too !
Our Wedding Package includes:
- Venue Pre-wedding : Chateau Luxury Suite available as dressing room, on the day of your wedding.
- Ceremony : Chapel (Seating maximum 65 delegates)
- Pre-reception : Cloister area, ideal for pre-drinks to entertain your guests.
- Photo locations : On site
- Reception : Banquet hall (Seating maximum of 60 guests with a dance floor, or 80 guests without a dance floor)
- Dance Floor : (Wooden floor, black, white or black & white)
- Round tables : (1,8m in diameter) or Rectangular tables (1,8m x 1.6m)
- Chairs : (padded chairs, with chair covers – white, black, or chocolate brown)
- Cutlery, Crockery, Glassware : (wine/red wine, water glass and champagne glass as well as bar glasses)
- Linen : (off white table cloths & linen serviettes)
- Silver Ice buckets with stands
- Waiter and bar staffing
- Coordination and supervision of reception
- After reception : Honeymoon suite for the evening of the Wedding
- In addition: Our in-house coordinator assists you with planning your event and our wedding couples also get discounted rates on our spa treatments.
Guests – 100
Accommodation – Yes
Conference Facilities – Yes
Chapel – Yes